Thursday, August 5, 2010

So, I am playing with the tangled web that is social media? I am tweeting a little bit now, and have found a game for myself. I am going to create recipes in 140 characters or less. You might see hash-tags like #140recipe or #recipe or #nomnomnom and maybe others, but I don't know if I will tweet the tags before or after the recipe. 140 is too valuable to give up some for tags.

I think I am going to start then including a link to this blog where I will try to include a couple of pictures and a full recipe. I do make this stuff. I don't just make up license-plate-abbreviation-style recipes that fit in 140 characters and don't taste yummy.

Please also note that all posts are subject to a delay of 1-3 days so I can have my editor (read: wife) clean up my atrocious spelling and grammar. So if you see a tweet but no post here, don't fret, it will land here shortly.

I will post tomorrow with the expanded version of of tonight's tweet, but as a teaser, here is tonight's #140recipe tweet.

sautee .25# prk, .25# bflo, 2 garlic clv, 8oz shrooms, .25t chili flakes, salt and pepr in 2T bacon fat. toss with 3oz arugala and 8oz pasta

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment